Monday, November 30, 2009

You can fool some of the people all of the time and you can fool all of the people some of the time.


But you can't fool all of the people all of the time...

Eduardo Zorita thinks the Climate Goons should go. And he should know, he supplied them with data.



Why I think that Michael Mann, Phil Jones and Stefan Rahmstorf should be
barred from the IPCC processEduardo Zorita, November 2009

Short answer: because the scientific assessments in which they may take part are not credible anymore. A longer answer: My voice is not very important. ......By writing these lines I will just probably achieve that a few of my future studies will, again, not see the light of publication. My area of research happens to be the climate of the past millennia, where I think I am appreciated by other climate-research 'soldiers'.


As you must know I've been railing about this for over a year. The hockey stick graph was the first obvious outting of the very, very bad science of AGW. I thought surely that would sink this hideous ship of fools and of course it was covered up by the MSM and only fired a shot across their bow. Now I wonder if this so very clearcut evidence of wholesale fraud can be enough to do the job. If it is, it will have absolutely nothing to do with "conventional journalism" which by ignoring this story for two weeks has pronounced itself dead.

No comments: