Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stop the Insanity! "I feel global warming when I fly."

I used to scratch my head whenever I thought about how Jim Jones got those 800 people to kill thenselves with the poisoned Kool Aid.

No more. The number of tin foil hat - global warming - quick give us cap and trade - idiots out there extends easily into our most intelligent class of individuals - politicians.

This one is from Democrat Congresswoman Debbie Stabenow who insists we race ahead unbridled to embrace a cap and trade legislation bill that will increase energy costs by 90% within 5 years of its enactment, and promote the net loss of 2 million jobs in the energy sector - all to defeat a global warming threat that is both false and therefore certainly not anthropogenic.

"Climate change is very real," she confessed as she embraced cap and trade's massive tax increase on Michigan industry - at the same time claiming, against all the evidence, that it would not lead to an increase in manufacturing costs or energy prices. "Global warming creates volatility. I feel it when I'm flying. The storms are more volatile. We are paying the price in more hurricanes and tornadoes."

Sorry Deb hurricanes have been both less frequent and less powerful in recent years and of course here we are in mid August 2009 - not one hurricane or tropical storm yet.

Now because you "fly" and apparently you think the great unwashed in your district don't partake of such an activity, you've given insight into global warming that I'm sure all your constituents appreciate. That would be those that can't read, watch television, hear a radio or have a brain larger than a walnut.

Did anyone see Deb carrying a casserole to the latest MENSA picnic? Neither did I.
.

No comments: